Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-920 Topic 7 Question 42 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-920 exam
Question #: 42
Topic #: 7
[All MB-920 Questions]

A company uses Dynamics 36S Human Resources. The company establishes a new department and hires employees to staff the department. The company wants to manage annual employee reviews.

What are two capabilities of Dynamics 365 Human Resources performance management? Each correct answer presents a part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Bette
6 days ago
Haha, yeah, personnel actions is a bit of a red herring. That's like the basic HR stuff, not the performance management features specifically.
upvoted 0 times
Cassie
6 days ago
Haha, yeah, A) Personnel actions is kind of a trick answer. They're really just trying to distract us with that one.
upvoted 0 times
Ressie
7 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about A) Personnel actions. That seems more like an HR administrative function, not necessarily a performance management capability.
upvoted 0 times
Nicolette
8 days ago
You're probably right, but I'm also thinking B) Competencies could be part of the answer. Dynamics 365 HR usually has robust competency management features.
upvoted 0 times
Jin
8 days ago
Yeah, I think performance journals is a solid choice too. Though I'm not sure about personnel actions - that seems a bit too broad and not really a specific capability of the performance management module.
upvoted 0 times
Merilyn
9 days ago
You make a good point. Performance journals would allow the company to track employee progress and feedback over time. That could be really useful.
upvoted 0 times
Elmer
9 days ago
This is a pretty straightforward question about the capabilities of Dynamics 365 Human Resources for performance management. I'm guessing the answer is going to be C) Performance journals and D) Goals.
upvoted 0 times
Dannie
10 days ago
What about performance journals? Isn't that an important part of performance management? I feel like that should be one of the answers.
upvoted 0 times
Tennie
12 days ago
I agree, competencies and goals are definitely the way to go. The question is asking about the capabilities of the system, and those two seem like core features.
upvoted 0 times
Novella
14 days ago
Hmm, this is a pretty straightforward question. I think the key capabilities of Dynamics 365 HR performance management are competencies and goals. Those seem like the obvious choices to me.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77