Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-800 Topic 9 Question 64 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-800 exam
Question #: 64
Topic #: 9
[All MB-800 Questions]

A company implements Dynamics 365 Business Central.

The company plans to automatically post inventory-related documents simultaneously when posting sales transactions.

You need to configure sales and receivables.

Which two settings should you use? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Fannie
6 days ago
I agree with you guys. This question seems pretty straightforward, but we should still double-check our answers to make sure we're not missing anything.
upvoted 0 times
Yvonne
6 days ago
Haha, yeah, these exam questions can be a real head-scratcher sometimes. But I think you guys have the right idea. C) Shipment on Invoice and D) Document Default Line Type seem like the way to go. Gotta love those Dynamics 365 setups, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Jose
7 days ago
Ooh, good catch! I was thinking A) Return Receipt on Credit Memo and C) Shipment on Invoice, but you're right, D) Document Default Line Type makes more sense to ensure the correct line type is used. This is a tricky one, but I think we're on the right track.
upvoted 0 times
Golda
8 days ago
Yeah, I agree. Based on the options provided, I think C) Shipment on Invoice and D) Document Default Line Type are the two settings we should use. Shipment on Invoice will automatically post the shipment when we post the invoice, and Document Default Line Type will ensure the correct line type is used on the sales transactions.
upvoted 0 times
Cruz
8 days ago
Exactly! 'Shipment on Invoice' will ensure that the shipment is posted at the same time as the invoice, and 'Document Default Line Type' will determine the default type of lines for sales documents.
upvoted 0 times
Azalee
9 days ago
You make a fair point. I think the correct answers would be 'Shipment on Invoice' and 'Document Default Line Type'.
upvoted 0 times
Reta
9 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I think we need to look at the requirements carefully. Automatically posting inventory-related documents when posting sales transactions sounds like we need to configure something related to the sales and receivables setup.
upvoted 0 times
Tamra
10 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about the 'Return Receipt on Credit Memo' option. Isn't that more related to handling returns, rather than simultaneous posting of inventory documents?
upvoted 0 times
Timothy
12 days ago
Yeah, I agree. This question seems straightforward, but we need to be careful to select the right combination of settings to achieve the desired functionality.
upvoted 0 times
Gilma
13 days ago
I think this question is trying to test our understanding of the integration between sales and inventory management in Dynamics 365 Business Central. The key is to configure the settings that will allow for simultaneous posting of inventory-related documents when posting sales transactions.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77