Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-700 Topic 1 Question 79 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-700 exam
Question #: 79
Topic #: 1
[All MB-700 Questions]

A company uses the vendor collaboration functionality within Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management.

You must grant an external vendor permission to collaborate with the company. The system must send the vendor an invitation email. Emails must be sent to work email addresses only.

You need to configure user access

Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution

NOTE Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ciara
6 days ago
Exactly! And don't forget, the email needs to go to the vendor's work email address. I wonder if they'll ask us to configure that in the exam as well. *chuckles* Gotta love those little details they throw in there.
upvoted 0 times
Mary
6 days ago
Good point, Joanne. It's always better to be safe than sorry, especially when it comes to security and access management. But I agree, C and D seem to be the winning combination here.
upvoted 0 times
Hortencia
7 days ago
I agree with you both. Provisioning the vendor user and assigning the appropriate roles are the key steps here. We want to make sure the vendor can access the required functionality, but not more than they need.
upvoted 0 times
Joanne
8 days ago
Haha, yeah, the sledgehammer to crack a nut comment is spot on. Although, I do have to say, if this was a real-life scenario, I'd probably double-check the separation of duties just to be sure. You know, cover all our bases and whatnot.
upvoted 0 times
Christiane
8 days ago
You're right, that's the core of the question. I think the correct actions would be to provision a vendor user (C) and assign user roles (D). We don't need to create a new Azure Active Directory tenant (A), and setting up separation of duties (B) doesn't seem directly relevant to this specific requirement.
upvoted 0 times
Omega
9 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I think the key here is to understand the vendor collaboration functionality in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. We need to grant the vendor permission to collaborate, and the system should send them an invitation email to their work email address.
upvoted 0 times
Franklyn
9 days ago
You guys are right, C and D are the way to go. I mean, who would even consider setting up a whole new Azure AD tenant just to invite a vendor to collaborate? That's like using a sledgehammer to crack a nut.
upvoted 0 times
Margot
10 days ago
Hold up, why would we need to create a new Azure Active Directory tenant? That seems like overkill for this scenario. I'm pretty sure the answer is C and D.
upvoted 0 times
Judy
12 days ago
I agree, this question doesn't seem too complicated. I'm leaning more towards C and D as the correct answer. Provisioning a vendor user and assigning user roles seems like the logical steps to take here.
upvoted 0 times
Teddy
13 days ago
Hmm, this question seems pretty straightforward. Let's see, we need to grant an external vendor permission to collaborate with the company, and the system should send the vendor an invitation email to their work email address. I'm thinking the answer has to be either C and D, or maybe C and B.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77