Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-500 Topic 5 Question 76 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-500 exam
Question #: 76
Topic #: 5
[All MB-500 Questions]

A company is implementing Dynamics 365 finance and operations apps.

The company must integrate its native Dynamics 365 finance and operations apps custom enhancements with Azure.

You need to create the custom business events within a development environment.

Which two classes should you use to extend the custom business events? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Meaghan
4 days ago
I agree with Ashton, BusinessEvent class seems like the right choice.
upvoted 0 times
Ashton
5 days ago
I think we should use BusinessEvent class to extend the custom business events.
upvoted 0 times
Lajuana
27 days ago
Hmm, I was considering D) Business Events Base as well, but I think that's not the right choice here. The question specifically asks about creating custom business events, and the Business Events Base class doesn't seem directly relevant for that.
upvoted 0 times
Ivan
28 days ago
Agreed. The BusinessEvent class is the base class for all business events, and the BusinessEventsContract class is used to define the contract for the custom business events. This should be the solution.
upvoted 0 times
Samuel
9 days ago
I'm glad we discussed this and have a clear understanding of the solution now.
upvoted 0 times
Luisa
10 days ago
Definitely, using the correct classes will ensure smooth implementation of Dynamics 365 finance and operations apps.
upvoted 0 times
Matthew
11 days ago
Great, that makes sense. It's important to use the right classes for integration with Azure.
upvoted 0 times
Olene
12 days ago
So, the correct classes to extend the custom business events are BusinessEvent and BusinessEventsContract.
upvoted 0 times
Lonna
13 days ago
We also need to use BusinessEventsContract class to define the contract for the custom business events.
upvoted 0 times
Edison
14 days ago
Yes, I agree. BusinessEvent class is the base class for all business events.
upvoted 0 times
Jordan
15 days ago
I think we should use BusinessEvent class for custom business events.
upvoted 0 times
Lemuel
29 days ago
You're right. Based on the options provided, I think the correct answers are B) BusinessEvent and C) BusinessEventsContract. These classes allow us to extend and create custom business events within the development environment.
upvoted 0 times
Nana
30 days ago
This question seems straightforward, but it's tricky. We need to understand the different classes available for custom business events in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77