Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-500 Topic 11 Question 77 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-500 exam
Question #: 77
Topic #: 11
[All MB-500 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You must extend the class SaleslineType and add a new method that returns the day of week for the system's current date as an integer value

You need to create a class that extends SalesLineType and adds the new method.

Solution: You create the following code:

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Erasmo
6 days ago
You know, if I had a nickel for every time an exam question was a bit 'off', I'd be a rich person. But I think the solution works, so I'm going to go with 'Yes'.
upvoted 0 times
Corrinne
6 days ago
I don't know, something about this feels a bit too easy. Are we sure there isn't some catch or hidden requirement we're missing?
upvoted 0 times
Gilberto
7 days ago
I agree, the solution seems to meet the requirements. The code is clear and concise, and it does what the question asks.
upvoted 0 times
Pamella
8 days ago
Haha, yeah, Emily. You're probably just trying to find a way to make this question more challenging than it needs to be. Sometimes we just need to trust the solution and move on.
upvoted 0 times
Novella
8 days ago
I'm not loving this question. It's a bit vague, and the solution provided doesn't seem to match the requirement exactly. I'm leaning towards 'No' on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Franchesca
9 days ago
Hmm, this question seems straightforward enough. We need to create a new class that extends the SalesLineType class and adds a new method that returns the day of the week as an integer value.
upvoted 0 times
Gwenn
9 days ago
Haha, yeah, that 'no going back' rule is a real pain. I bet the exam designers wanted to keep us on our toes. But I think the solution is sound, so I'm going with 'Yes'.
upvoted 0 times
Malcom
10 days ago
Wait, the question says we can't go back to review the previous questions. That's a bummer. I'd feel better if we could at least take another look before answering.
upvoted 0 times
Luther
12 days ago
Hmm, I think the solution looks correct. By extending the SalesLineType class and adding the new method, it should meet the goal. But I'd like to double-check the implementation to be sure.
upvoted 0 times
Laquita
14 days ago
I'm not sure about this question. The requirement seems straightforward, but I'm not confident in the solution provided. I'll need to review the details carefully.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77