Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-260 Topic 8 Question 25 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-260 exam
Question #: 25
Topic #: 8
[All MB-260 Questions]

Your organizations IT team created the customer profile records by unifying the Account, Contact, and Web Account tables. After unification was completed, the team noticed that three relationships were created automatically.

1. CustomerToContact

2. CustomerToAccount

3. CustomerToWebAccount

You need to advise the team about how they can configure and update these three relationships.

What should you recommend?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Joni
5 days ago
I think we should recommend option B.
upvoted 0 times
Tula
27 days ago
Ah, the age-old dilemma: to edit or not to edit? If only we had a magic wand to wave and make these relationships behave exactly the way we want. *chuckles* Anyway, I think option C might be the way to go - let the admins handle the heavy lifting.
upvoted 0 times
Clarence
28 days ago
I'm inclined to agree with Gwenn. Messing with these relationships could have unintended consequences, and we don't want to risk breaking anything. Though option D does sound tempting, I'd rather play it safe.
upvoted 0 times
Gwenn
29 days ago
The way I see it, option A is probably the safest bet. These relationships were created automatically during the unification process, so they're likely system-level relationships that can't be edited by regular users.
upvoted 0 times
Dean
30 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I'm not too familiar with the unification process, but it seems like the relationship between the customer profile records is crucial. I wonder if we can edit these relationships to better suit our needs.
upvoted 0 times
Maryann
7 days ago
A) You cannot edit any of the three relationships, as they are non-editable system relationships.
upvoted 0 times
Lyndia
8 days ago
I guess we need to check if we have administrator-level access before making any changes.
upvoted 0 times
Temeka
9 days ago
C) Relationships created via the unification process can only be edited by those with administrator-level access.
upvoted 0 times
Tamra
10 days ago
Oh, so we can actually edit the relationships ourselves. That might come in handy!
upvoted 0 times
Natalie
11 days ago
D) You can edit each of the three relationships by navigating to the Relationship tab and selecting Edit
upvoted 0 times
Burma
12 days ago
That sounds like a possible solution. Do you think we have contributor-level access?
upvoted 0 times
Devora
13 days ago
B) Relationships created via the unification process can be edited by those with contributor-level access.
upvoted 0 times
Von
14 days ago
Hmm, that's good to know. Maybe we should just leave them as they are.
upvoted 0 times
Madelyn
15 days ago
A) You cannot edit any of the three relationships, as they are non-editable system relationships.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77