Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-900 Topic 6 Question 78 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-900 exam
Question #: 78
Topic #: 6
[All DP-900 Questions]

Which Azure Cosmos DB API should you use for a graph database?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Mauricio
6 days ago
I was just about to say the same thing. Although, I have to admit, I did briefly consider option B) since it's the most general-purpose, but then I remembered that Cosmos DB has specific APIs for different use cases.
upvoted 0 times
Chau
6 days ago
Haha, yeah, I hear you Billi. They could at least throw in a question about partitioning strategies or something. But hey, I'm not going to complain about an easy one. A) Azure Cosmos DB for Apache Gremlin is the answer, end of story.
upvoted 0 times
Erick
7 days ago
Yep, that's right. The other options are for different types of databases, like B) for general NoSQL, C) for Cassandra, and D) for table storage. Gremlin is the way to go for graph.
upvoted 0 times
Charlette
8 days ago
I agree with Artie. Azure Cosmos DB is a multi-model database, so it supports different APIs for different use cases. For a graph database, you'd need to use the Gremlin API.
upvoted 0 times
Billi
8 days ago
Well, you know how these certification exams like to throw in a few 'gotcha' questions. But I don't think this is one of them. Gremlin is the clear choice here. Although I must admit, I'd be a bit disappointed if this was the extent of the graph database knowledge they're testing.
upvoted 0 times
Donte
9 days ago
Yep, no brainer. A) Azure Cosmos DB for Apache Gremlin is the way to go. Although I'm curious, do they have a specific reason for testing us on this? I mean, it's not exactly a groundbreaking concept, is it?
upvoted 0 times
Artie
9 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a pretty straightforward question. The correct answer is obviously A) Azure Cosmos DB for Apache Gremlin, since Gremlin is the standard API for graph databases.
upvoted 0 times
Meghan
10 days ago
Hmm, I was a bit unsure at first, but now I'm convinced Kallie and 2 are right. The question is asking about a graph database, and Gremlin is the industry standard for that use case.
upvoted 0 times
Linsey
12 days ago
I agree with Kallie. The Gremlin API is designed specifically for graph databases, so that's the logical choice here. B, C, and D are for other types of NoSQL databases, not graph-oriented ones.
upvoted 0 times
Kallie
14 days ago
I think this is a straightforward question. The obvious answer is A) Azure Cosmos DB for Apache Gremlin. Gremlin is the standard query language for graph databases, and Cosmos DB provides a specific API for working with graph data.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77