Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-600 Topic 1 Question 8 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-600 exam
Question #: 8
Topic #: 1
[All DP-600 Questions]

You are analyzing customer purchases in a Fabric notebook by using PySpanc You have the following DataFrames:

You need to join the DataFrames on the customer_id column. The solution must minimize data shuffling. You write the following code.

Which code should you run to populate the results DataFrame?

A)

B)

C)

D)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Beatriz
5 days ago
I think the best option is to run code B.
upvoted 0 times
Louann
28 days ago
Haha, good one! I'll make sure to keep my notes in a Fabric notebook, just like the one in the question. Definitely the most efficient way to study for this exam.
upvoted 0 times
Jean
29 days ago
Exactly! I'm going with option C. It just makes the most sense for this scenario. Now, if only the exam had a question about the best way to store my exam notes... *wink wink*
upvoted 0 times
Peter
9 days ago
Going with option C, thanks for the input.
upvoted 0 times
Rodolfo
10 days ago
Option C it is, no need to overthink it.
upvoted 0 times
Corinne
11 days ago
Agreed, option C it is.
upvoted 0 times
Xuan
12 days ago
Let's all choose option C then.
upvoted 0 times
Son
13 days ago
Yeah, option C minimizes data shuffling.
upvoted 0 times
Lettie
14 days ago
Option C seems to be the best choice here.
upvoted 0 times
Alise
15 days ago
I think I will go with option C as well.
upvoted 0 times
Peter
30 days ago
Ooh, good catch! Option C does seem like the winner here. Broadcast joins are great for minimizing data movement, especially when one of the DataFrames is small enough to fit in memory on each partition.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77