Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-500 Topic 1 Question 37 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-500 exam
Question #: 37
Topic #: 1
[All DP-500 Questions]

You have an Azure Synapse Analytics notebook.

You run the xxsq1 magic command to render data into an Apache Spark DataFrame named df1, and then you run the following code.

display (df1, summary = true)

Which three attributes will be returned by the command? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alfreda
6 days ago
Totally, the display() function is a lifesaver when you're working with large datasets. It's like having a little cheat sheet right there in your notebook. *chuckles* Though I guess if the dataset is really huge, the 'missing' and 'unique' values might not fit on the screen. Guess you'd have to scroll down to see the whole summary.
upvoted 0 times
Lavelle
6 days ago
Haha, yeah, 'ordinal'? Really? I feel like the exam writers are just trying to trip us up with that one. Let's focus on the more obvious choices.
upvoted 0 times
Delsie
7 days ago
Good point about the ordinal attribute. That could be useful information, especially if you're doing any sort of analysis or modeling on the data. As for the other options, I think you guys have the right idea. The display() function is really handy for getting a quick overview of your data.
upvoted 0 times
Kattie
8 days ago
I agree with you on C) and D), but I'm not so sure about B) range. I think that's more of a SQL thing, and this is asking about Spark Dataframes specifically. I'd say E) ordinal might be a better choice, since that could tell us if the columns have an inherent order to them.
upvoted 0 times
Rashida
8 days ago
Ooh, good point! I hadn't thought about that. And 'ordinal' is throwing me off a bit - I'm not sure if that's a relevant attribute for this use case.
upvoted 0 times
Rodrigo
9 days ago
Hold up, what about 'range'? That could be a good one too, since it gives us information about the minimum and maximum values in the DataFrame.
upvoted 0 times
Pearline
9 days ago
Hmm, this question looks pretty straightforward. The display() function in Spark Dataframes typically returns a summary of the data, including things like the data type, missing values, and unique values. I'd say the correct answers are C) missing, D) unique, and possibly B) range as well.
upvoted 0 times
Cassie
10 days ago
Hmm, I'm leaning towards options A, C, and D. 'type' and 'missing' seem like obvious choices, and 'unique' could be useful for understanding the data distribution.
upvoted 0 times
Norah
12 days ago
Yeah, I agree. The options seem to cover a range of different data attributes, so we'll need to think carefully about which ones are actually returned by the display() function.
upvoted 0 times
Haydee
14 days ago
Whoa, this question is tricky! I'm not too familiar with the display() function in Azure Synapse Analytics, but I think it's going to test our understanding of the different attributes it can return.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77