Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-300 Topic 11 Question 87 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-300 exam
Question #: 87
Topic #: 11
[All DP-300 Questions]

You have an instance of SQL Server on Azure Virtual Machines named VM1.

You need to implement a disaster recovery solution that meets the following requirements:

* Returns the solution to an operational state within 15 minutes of a failure

* Can perform disaster recovery testing in an isolated environment

* Minimizes administrative effort

What should you include in the solution?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Asuncion
6 days ago
Ha, yeah, the last thing we need is more work for the admins. They're probably already drowning in tickets as it is.
upvoted 0 times
Teresita
6 days ago
You know, I was leaning towards active geo-replication, but after hearing you all discuss it, I think auto-failover groups might be the way to go. The isolated testing environment is a really important feature, and the quick recovery time is crucial. Plus, I'm all about minimizing administrative effort - who wants to be babysitting their disaster recovery solution all day?
upvoted 0 times
Quinn
7 days ago
Haha, a superhero team for your database, I love it! But in all seriousness, I think I'm going to go with option C - auto-failover groups. The ability to perform disaster recovery testing in an isolated environment is a huge plus, and the quick recovery time is essential. Plus, it just sounds like the most low-maintenance solution of the bunch.
upvoted 0 times
Arthur
8 days ago
Personally, I'd avoid the failover cluster instance. That's going to require a lot more hands-on management, and we want to minimize the admin effort, right?
upvoted 0 times
Angelo
8 days ago
I agree, this is a tough call. I'm leaning towards auto-failover groups or active geo-replication. They both seem to hit the key requirements, and they should minimize administrative effort compared to some of the other options. Although, I have to admit, the idea of a failover cluster instance is kind of appealing - it's like a superhero team for your database!
upvoted 0 times
Polly
9 days ago
But what about the other options? A failover cluster instance could work, and auto-failover groups or active geo-replication might be good too. Tough call.
upvoted 0 times
Marica
9 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I'm torn between a few options here. Azure Site Recovery seems like a good fit for the quick recovery time, but I'm not sure if it allows for isolated disaster recovery testing. The failover cluster instance could work, but that might require more administrative effort than we want. Auto-failover groups and active geo-replication both seem like strong contenders too.
upvoted 0 times
Thaddeus
10 days ago
Hmm, I'm thinking Azure Site Recovery might be the way to go here. It ticks all the boxes - fast recovery, isolation for testing, and minimal admin effort.
upvoted 0 times
Glory
12 days ago
Yeah, seriously. I mean, 15 minutes to recover? That's a pretty tight turnaround.
upvoted 0 times
Brande
14 days ago
Oh man, this question seems like a tricky one. Gotta make sure we nail the requirements here.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77