Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-203 Topic 7 Question 86 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-203 exam
Question #: 86
Topic #: 7
[All DP-203 Questions]

You have an Azure subscription that contains an Azure Synapse Analytics workspace and a user named Used.

You need to ensure that User1 can review the Azure Synapse Analytics database templates from the gallery. The solution must follow the principle of least privilege.

Which role should you assign to User1?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Barrett
6 days ago
Yeah, I agree. The Synapse Contributor role would allow User1 to view the templates, but not make any changes or have administrative access. That seems like the best fit.
upvoted 0 times
Val
6 days ago
I don't know, you guys. I feel like D) Synapse Administrator would give User1 the broadest access to the Synapse workspace, including the templates. That seems like the safest option to me.
upvoted 0 times
Lourdes
7 days ago
I'm leaning towards either B) Synapse Contributor or C) Storage Blob Data Contributor. Those roles seem to align with the requirement of being able to access the database templates.
upvoted 0 times
Inocencia
8 days ago
Okay, the key here is to follow the principle of least privilege. We want to give User1 the minimum permissions required to review the database templates.
upvoted 0 times
Sophia
8 days ago
Ah, good point! The question specifically mentions Azure Synapse Analytics workspace, so I think C) Storage blob Data Contributor is the better choice here.
upvoted 0 times
Glendora
9 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a straightforward question about Azure Synapse roles. Let's think this through carefully.
upvoted 0 times
Annelle
9 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. Synapse Contributor seems a bit overkill for just viewing templates. Maybe C) Storage blob Data Contributor would be more appropriate since the templates are likely stored in blob storage.
upvoted 0 times
Jovita
10 days ago
I think the answer is B) Synapse Contributor. This role allows users to read, write, and delete data in the Synapse workspace, which should be enough for reviewing the templates.
upvoted 0 times
Garry
12 days ago
You're right. We need to carefully consider the options and choose the one that allows User1 to access the database templates without giving them unnecessary permissions.
upvoted 0 times
Minna
14 days ago
I feel this question is testing our understanding of Azure Synapse Analytics roles and permissions. It's important to identify the right role that aligns with the principle of least privilege.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77