Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-900 Topic 5 Question 88 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-900 exam
Question #: 88
Topic #: 5
[All AZ-900 Questions]

Which cloud computing benefit provides continuous user access to a cloud-based application with minimal downtime?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Bulah
6 days ago
Exactly! High availability is the key. Although, I do have to say, the other options are still pretty important. Elasticity, scalability, and agility are all crucial for modern cloud-based applications.
upvoted 0 times
Earleen
6 days ago
Hmm, you both make good points. But what about agility? Being able to quickly and easily adapt the application to changing user needs could also contribute to that continuous access, no?
upvoted 0 times
Jenise
7 days ago
I disagree, Sanda. I think elasticity is the key here. The ability to automatically scale up or down based on usage is what really provides that continuous access with minimal downtime.
upvoted 0 times
Sanda
8 days ago
I'm leaning towards scalability. The question is specifically asking about continuous user access, and scalability is all about being able to handle fluctuations in demand.
upvoted 0 times
Katie
8 days ago
No kidding, this whole cloud computing thing can be a bit of a mind-bender. But high availability is definitely the answer here. It's all about ensuring that users can access the application without interruption.
upvoted 0 times
Brice
9 days ago
This is a tricky one. High availability seems like the obvious choice, but I'm not sure if that's the best answer.
upvoted 0 times
Mabel
9 days ago
Haha, you're worried it's too easy? I'm just hoping I can remember all the cloud computing terms and definitions. Sometimes I feel like I need a dictionary just to understand these exam questions!
upvoted 0 times
Barabara
10 days ago
You guys are right, high availability is the way to go. Although, I'm a little concerned that this question is a bit too easy. I hope the rest of the exam is a bit more challenging.
upvoted 0 times
Twana
12 days ago
I agree, high availability is definitely the answer. Continuous user access with minimal downtime is the key here. Elasticity, scalability, and agility are all important, but they don't specifically address the issue of uptime and availability.
upvoted 0 times
Darrel
14 days ago
This question is pretty straightforward, but it's important to really understand the differences between these cloud computing benefits. High availability seems like the obvious choice here.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77