Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-305 Topic 10 Question 53 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-305 exam
Question #: 53
Topic #: 10
[All AZ-305 Questions]

What two parameters would you recommend set up to ensure that the new IPSCustomers database will scale to meet the workload demands?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jutta
6 days ago
You know, I was thinking the same thing. Plus, if we set the max database size too low, we might have to do some annoying database migrations down the line. Better to just plan for the future from the start.
upvoted 0 times
Chau
6 days ago
Haha, yeah, I can just see it now: 'Congratulations, your database has the most cores ever! Too bad it can't actually do anything with them.'
upvoted 0 times
Lonny
7 days ago
Whoa, hold up! What about E? Defining the maximum size for a database is crucial, especially for a growing customer database. We don't want to run out of space and have the whole thing come crashing down.
upvoted 0 times
Tiera
8 days ago
I'm with you on B and D, but I can't help but wonder if A might also be worth considering. Defining the maximum CPU cores could help ensure the database has enough processing power to handle increased loads.
upvoted 0 times
Jamal
8 days ago
I'm leaning more towards C and D. Defining the maximum of Database Transaction Units and the maximum allocated storage seem like the most important factors to ensure the database can handle the workload.
upvoted 0 times
Pamella
9 days ago
You make a fair point, but I'm not convinced that C and E are as important as B and D. Limiting the resource usage and storage allocation seem like more fundamental scaling considerations to me.
upvoted 0 times
Mozelle
9 days ago
Man, this question is really tricky. I'm not sure if I should go with A, B, or C. They all seem like reasonable options, but I'm not sure which ones would actually help the database scale effectively.
upvoted 0 times
Kent
10 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. I think C and E could also be important. Defining the maximum Database Transaction Units would help ensure the database can process a high volume of transactions, and setting the maximum database size could prevent it from becoming unwieldy.
upvoted 0 times
Vilma
12 days ago
I agree, B and D seem like the most relevant choices here. Limiting the resource usage per group of databases and the maximum allocated storage are both crucial for ensuring the database can handle increased workloads.
upvoted 0 times
Nguyet
14 days ago
This question is tricky, as there are a few parameters that could be important for scaling the IPSCustomers database. I'm leaning towards B and D as the best options.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77