Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-140 Topic 4 Question 67 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-140 exam
Question #: 67
Topic #: 4
[All AZ-140 Questions]

You have the Azure Virtual Desktop deployment shown in the following table.

You plan to deploy a new host pool as shown in the following table.

You need to ensure that you can deploy the host pool.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Sarah
6 days ago
Yeah, I'm not sure changing the VM size is the best option. The question doesn't mention any issues with the current VM size. I think the right answer is to submit a support request for service and subscription limits. That way, we can get the limits increased to accommodate the new host pool deployment.
upvoted 0 times
Cary
6 days ago
Haha, yeah, I wouldn't want to mess with the existing setup too much. That could just create more problems. I think the support request is the safest bet.
upvoted 0 times
Alana
7 days ago
Okay, let's go through the answer options one by one. Adding a lock to the existing host pool doesn't seem relevant here. Changing the proposed virtual machine size could work, but we'd need to ensure the new size still meets the requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Georgene
8 days ago
I agree. The question specifically mentions we need to ensure we can deploy the new host pool, so we need to find a way to address any existing resource constraints.
upvoted 0 times
Blair
8 days ago
I don't think adding a lock would do anything here. That's more for preventing accidental changes to a resource, not for increasing capacity. And changing the VM size might work, but it could also impact the performance of the existing deployment.
upvoted 0 times
Angelo
9 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. Let's see, the key here is that we need to ensure we can deploy the new host pool. Based on the information provided, it looks like the current Azure Virtual Desktop deployment is already maxed out on some resource limits.
upvoted 0 times
Rodrigo
9 days ago
But what about the other options? Wouldn't adding a lock to the existing host pool or changing the VM size also help?
upvoted 0 times
Aileen
10 days ago
I think option D is the way to go. If we're hitting service and subscription limits, we'll need to submit a support request to get those increased. That seems like the best way to ensure the new host pool can be deployed.
upvoted 0 times
Reed
12 days ago
Okay, let's break this down. We have an existing Azure Virtual Desktop deployment, and we need to deploy a new host pool. The question is asking what we should do to ensure that we can deploy the new host pool.
upvoted 0 times
Maxima
14 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm not sure if I fully understand the problem statement. Can someone explain it to me in simpler terms?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77