Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-120 Topic 17 Question 87 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-120 exam
Question #: 87
Topic #: 17
[All AZ-120 Questions]

You have an existing SAP landscape on Azure. All SAP virtual machines are on the same virtual network. The SAP application servers, SAP management servers, and SAP database servers are each on their own subnet

You need to ensure that only the application and management servers can access the subnet to which the database servers connect

What should you configure?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Gracia
6 days ago
Seriously, though, I think the NSGs are the way to go here. It's the most straightforward solution and it's what I would recommend to a client. Plus, it's a core Azure networking concept, so it's probably the answer they're looking for.
upvoted 0 times
Sabine
6 days ago
Haha, you guys are really overthinking this! I bet the answer is just to use some good old-fashioned network security groups. Simple and effective, just the way I like it.
upvoted 0 times
Shaun
7 days ago
Hmm, I was leaning towards B - Azure Application Gateway and firewall rules. That sounds like a more comprehensive solution that could handle the network traffic management. But I'm not 100% sure, we should really dig into the details on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Sang
8 days ago
Haha, you know what would be really funny? If the answer was actually all of the above. Just go full-on security overkill on this SAP landscape. I bet that would confuse the heck out of the exam proctors.
upvoted 0 times
Tamie
8 days ago
You know, I was just reading about this in the Azure documentation. I think the answer is C - network security groups (NSGs). That's the way to go to control the traffic between the subnets and ensure only the application and management servers can access the database subnet.
upvoted 0 times
Kristel
9 days ago
Azure Key Vault secrets? Really? Come on, that's just silly. How is that going to help us control access to the database subnet? I think you're all overthinking this. Network security groups are the way to go. Simple and effective.
upvoted 0 times
Claribel
9 days ago
Ah, this is a tricky one! I'm not sure about the exact solution, but I think it has something to do with network security. Maybe we need to set up some firewall rules or network security groups to control the access?
upvoted 0 times
Alishia
10 days ago
Nah, you guys are way off base. It's clearly Azure Application Gateway and firewall rules. That's the best way to control access and secure that database subnet. Plus, you get all sorts of fancy load balancing and stuff with the Application Gateway. Definitely the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
German
12 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. What about Azure AD service principals? That could work too, right? We could set up some role-based access controls and restrict access that way. Seems like a more robust solution than just relying on network security groups.
upvoted 0 times
Bernardine
13 days ago
Ah, this question is a tricky one! I bet the exam writer had a field day coming up with this one. Let's see, I'm thinking network security groups (NSGs) would be the way to go here. That way, we can control access to the database subnet and only allow the app and management servers to connect. Easy peasy, right?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77