Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AI-102 Topic 3 Question 60 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AI-102 exam
Question #: 60
Topic #: 3
[All AI-102 Questions]

You build a chatbot that uses the Azure OpenAI GPT 3.5 model.

You need to improve the quality of the responses from the chatbot. The solution must minimize development effort.

What are two ways to achieve the goal? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct answer is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alishia
6 days ago
I was eyeing that option to train a custom large language model (LLM), but that just seems way too ambitious for this particular use case. Talk about going overboard!
upvoted 0 times
Jamal
6 days ago
I'm leaning towards the grounding content and sample request/response pairs options. They seem like the most straightforward ways to improve the chatbot's responses without too much hassle.
upvoted 0 times
Latosha
7 days ago
I was considering retraining the language model using our own data, but that sounds like it could be a ton of work. Plus, I'm not sure if that's really minimizing the development effort.
upvoted 0 times
Daron
8 days ago
Agreed. I think fine-tuning the model or adding sample request/response pairs are our best bets here. Though I do wonder if we can sneak in a few dad jokes while we're at it, you know, to really make the chatbot shine.
upvoted 0 times
Buffy
8 days ago
Wait, can we just train a custom LLM from scratch? That sounds like it would give us the most control over the model's behavior. Although, it might take a lot of time and resources.
upvoted 0 times
William
9 days ago
I'm a little worried that fine-tuning the model might be too much work. Wouldn't it be easier to just add some sample data and let the model learn from that?
upvoted 0 times
Bettye
9 days ago
Haha, yeah, I don't think we want to become language model experts overnight. Let's stick to the simpler solutions, yeah?
upvoted 0 times
Louis
10 days ago
Adding sample request/response pairs seems like a smart move. We can feed the model some examples of the kind of interactions we want, and it should be able to learn from that.
upvoted 0 times
Denny
12 days ago
I think providing grounding content could be a good option. We can give the model some context and background information to help it generate more relevant and coherent responses.
upvoted 0 times
Katy
14 days ago
Wow, this is a tricky one! I'm not sure if I can fine-tune the model without a ton of data and processing power. And retraining the whole language model seems like overkill for just improving the chatbot's responses.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77