Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

HashiCorp Exam VA-002-P Topic 11 Question 79 Discussion

Actual exam question for HashiCorp's VA-002-P exam
Question #: 79
Topic #: 11
[All VA-002-P Questions]

A user has created three workspaces using the command line - prod, dev, and test. The user wants to create a fourth workspace named stage. Which command will the user execute to accomplish this?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jillian
2 days ago
I think the command should be terraform workspace new stage.
upvoted 0 times
Margart
24 days ago
Haha, well you better get familiar with it, my friend! Terraform is like the new black in the infrastructure as code world. I'm gonna go with C, but I appreciate you keeping us on our toes.
upvoted 0 times
Ceola
6 days ago
Yes, terraform workspace create stage seems like the right choice.
upvoted 0 times
Rebbecca
7 days ago
I would go with terraform workspace create stage as well.
upvoted 0 times
Valentin
8 days ago
I'm pretty confident it's terraform workspace create stage.
upvoted 0 times
Dalene
9 days ago
I've used terraform before, and I think the command is terraform workspace create stage.
upvoted 0 times
Merilyn
10 days ago
I'm not too sure, but I think it's terraform workspace create stage.
upvoted 0 times
Sol
11 days ago
Yeah, I agree. Terraform is really gaining popularity.
upvoted 0 times
Franklyn
12 days ago
I think the correct command is terraform workspace create stage.
upvoted 0 times
Colette
25 days ago
You guys are probably right, but I'm still a bit unsure. Aren't options A and D also valid ways to create a new workspace? I'm not as familiar with the Terraform CLI, so I'm not 100% confident.
upvoted 0 times
Sabine
26 days ago
Yeah, I agree with you. Option C looks like the correct answer. The question mentions the user wants to create a new workspace named 'stage', and the 'terraform workspace create stage' command is the most explicit way to do that.
upvoted 0 times
Mari
27 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a straightforward Terraform workspace management question. I'm leaning towards option C - 'terraform workspace create stage' since it directly aligns with the requirements stated in the question.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77