Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

HashiCorp Exam TA-002-P Topic 8 Question 78 Discussion

Actual exam question for HashiCorp's TA-002-P exam
Question #: 78
Topic #: 8
[All TA-002-P Questions]

What does state looking accomplish?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lashon
2 days ago
State locking prevents accidental deletion of the state file.
upvoted 0 times
Lai
24 days ago
Alright, let's do this! Hmm, I'd have to go with B as well. Locking that state file is crucial to avoid any data mishaps. Can't have the state file going rogue on us!
upvoted 0 times
Kati
25 days ago
Ah, state locking, the bane of every Terraform user's existence. But hey, at least it's better than accidentally deleting the entire state file, right? I'm going with B on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Roxanne
6 days ago
It's a small price to pay for the peace of mind it brings to Terraform projects.
upvoted 0 times
Mertie
7 days ago
I always make sure to use state locking to avoid any issues with the state file.
upvoted 0 times
Tabetha
8 days ago
It's a necessary evil to ensure consistency in infrastructure deployment.
upvoted 0 times
Bronwyn
9 days ago
Exactly, it's a safety measure to protect the integrity of the state file.
upvoted 0 times
Shala
10 days ago
Yes, it helps avoid conflicts when multiple users are working on the same infrastructure.
upvoted 0 times
Brittani
11 days ago
I agree, it's definitely important to prevent accidental changes.
upvoted 0 times
Marcelle
12 days ago
B) Blocks Terraform commands from modifying the state file
upvoted 0 times
Jose
26 days ago
Hmm, let me think about this. I'd say B is the correct answer - state locking blocks Terraform commands from modifying the state file while it's in use. Gotta keep that data safe, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Micheline
27 days ago
Oof, this question is a tricky one. I've had my fair share of state file issues in the past, and state locking is really important to prevent those pesky conflicts.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77