Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CrowdStrike Exam CCFH-202 Topic 10 Question 12 Discussion

Actual exam question for CrowdStrike's CCFH-202 exam
Question #: 12
Topic #: 10
[All CCFH-202 Questions]

In which of the following stages of the Cyber Kill Chain does the actor not interact with the victim endpoint(s)?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Weaponization is the stage of the Cyber Kill Chain where the actor does not interact with the victim endpoint(s). Weaponization is where the actor prepares or packages the exploit or payload that will be used to compromise the target. This stage does not involve any communication or interaction with the victim endpoint(s), as it is done by the actor before delivering the weaponized content. Exploitation, Command & Control, and Installation are all stages where the actor interacts with the victim endpoint(s), either by executing code, establishing communication, or installing malware.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Hermila
1 days ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is Weaponization because that is when the malicious payload is created.
upvoted 0 times
Verda
2 days ago
I think the answer is Command & control because the actor doesn't interact directly with the victim endpoint.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel
az-700  pass4success  az-104  200-301  200-201  cissp  350-401  350-201  350-501  350-601  350-801  350-901  az-720  az-305  pl-300  

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /pass.php:70) in /pass.php on line 77